samedi 13 décembre 2014

Finding the Safari settings (default search engine in particular) are stored


Recently, my default search engine changed (from Google to Yahoo) on Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. I could easily changed the settings on Chrome and Firefox but for some reason it doesn't work with Safari.


In the Safari settings, I can change the default search engine to Google but it has no effect and Yahoo is always used. The issue has already been describe (but remained unsolved) here.


I tried going to my safari folder to find out where this information is stored but I don't really know what to look for. I have two folders named Safari:



Macintosh HD ▸ Users ▸ myname ▸ Library ▸ Caches ▸ Metadata ▸ Safari

Macintosh HD ▸ Users ▸ myname ▸ Library ▸ Safari


Do you know where I can find the file where the default search engine for Safari is stored?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire