mercredi 17 décembre 2014

Finding CodeBlocks that works or fixing bugs?


I am using Codeblocks to develop C++ code on OSX Mavericks. I am currently running into the problem where the software occasionally will crash and than continue to crash every time the software is started again. I know for this software package there is a bunch of different sources: code blocks pre built apt, mac port version, and I believe even a version you can download through svn or git hub which is the nightly build.


Additionally, I also have problems with the auto complete sometimes not working.


Can someone recommend a version that worked for them with a reasonable explanation on how to install it? Or, if you had similar issues with code blocks, how you went about fixing the bugs?


By the way I am using the pre built 32 bit apt from code blocks website.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire