mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Finder and Dock issues in OSX 10.10.1


I have been having issues with Finder and the Dock ever since the upgrade to 10.10.1 (I can't be certain they weren't there in 10.10).


I am unable to drag items off of the Dock (to remove them). I also can't drag items from the download stack that I have beside my trash can in the dock. Dragging the item simply does nothing. If I drag it somewhere and release the mouse button, it just opens the app/file.

And in Finder, I am only able to drag and move/copy 86 items. I can select more but when I drag them to a new folder or other location the most that will get moved is 86.


I have confirmed the issue with a friend but have several other friends for which everything is working fine.


I have a mid 2012 retina MBP and my friend has an older (2010 i think) non retina MBP. I have restarted several times and tried to find any sort of setting that might be turned off. Googling doesn't seem to turn up any information either. So I am mostly wondering if anyone else is having this issue and/or if it is an OSX bug or how to fix it.


Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire