jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Deciding what to buy, Air vs Pro


happy holidays! For the upcoming sales i am planning to buy a MacBook. All the information and specs are out there and I've had a fair share of time looking at them, I was hoping to get some insight on whether to buy an air or pro. If i buy an air im thinking of the $1299 version with the i5 into i7 and 4->8gb ram. If i go pro, I'm thinking $1599 13". Both are in the 1500-1600 range. I was hoping someone could give me some advice. I will be using the device to do homework, watching youtube and occasionally some slightly demanding gaming. On another note, i notice the specs dont include any ssd's but do have a "flash based storage" but the storage compared to SSD is quite limited, if you could explain that to me better, it would be much appreciated.


Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire