mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Can I stop getting invites in Calendar.app for events i'm not invited to?


I'm using Google Apps at work and it adds a bunch of calendars for my coworkers to Calendar, which is exactly what I want. However I keep getting invitation notifications for events I'm not actually invited to. In order to clear the notification I have to Accept, Decline, or respond with Maybe.


Is there anyway to stop this? A lot of them are duplicates. What is even more confusing is some events actually behave the way I expect where they just notify me and I can only respond with OK.


For the life of me I can't figure out whats going on. I wish I knew why some events behave differently.


Bonus points if you know of something like Event Merge for Google Calendar that works in Calendar.app. Because the duplicate events are also annoying even though I know it's just that the event is on multiple calendars. It would be nice to collapse them.


At this point I'd even be open to suggestions for a better Calendar app provided it handled this better.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire