samedi 13 décembre 2014

Can I configure calendar alarms from automator before they are created?


In automator you can make calendar alarms that are ridiculously useful. One that I often use is a little automation that will create and send an email whenever the calendar alarm is triggered by the calendar event. My question is this; can I change things about the calendar event that gets automatically generated by the creation of a new calendar alarm whenever I save it, before it is created. This is easier explained in an example. I also would love to develop this into an application if its possible so here's the scenario in an ideal world.


I want to send an email to my boss. It is four in the morning and I don't want him to know that I was being irresponsible and staying up so late but I have a terrible memory and if I don't write what I need to him now I probably will forget. So I click my nice "New Delayed Mail" automation application. It asks me when I want to send it. I type that in. It asks me who I to send it to and what it should contain. Then (without creating the event and then editing the event) automator creates a new calendar event with the given date and time that I put in at the early stage of my application running. Obviously with the rest of the information correct as well about sending it to him and what it should say.


Is this possible?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire