samedi 13 décembre 2014

Bootcamp Windows USB Installation Errors


I am having issues installing Windows 7 through Bootcamp on my Mac. I want to be able to natively boot into my Windows installation so Parallels or VMWare will not work for me.


Here's what happens: I am able to partition the drive with the Bootcamp assistant, download the support software, and have the machine reboot into the Windows installer. Upon installation however, it seems like the USB controller for my MBP is not active and it's not able to find my installation media. The specific error that I'm getting is:


"A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB, or Hard disk driver. If you have a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive with the driver on it, please insert it now."


I made a video reproducing what happens: http://ift.tt/1yMtOye


Hopefully someone out there has run into this as well, I could really use some unblocking!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire