dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Bandwidth throttleing with onboard tools in Yosemite?


Is there any way with Mac OS' built in firewall to throttle or queue connections from a single application, on a single port or to a certain hostname?


The App in question would be the Quicktime plugin in Safari - ever since the HTML5 beta I've been using that on Youtube instead of flash, for obvious reasons. But while the videos are loading, my internet connection is so saturated, that everything else comes to a halt, sometimes other applications even time out.


Since all questions answered here and tutorials floating around are hopelessly outdated I hope someone can help me with this annoyance without relying on third party tools, since I can't seem to find anything that works with my intended case.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire