jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Auto-Populate A Pop-Up Menu in Numbers 3.5


I'm trying to steer clear of Excel, despite my sister's nagging, and I've done pretty well to create a Quote and Invoice workbook in Numbers. The problem I am having is working out how to automatically populate and update a pop-over menu.


In Excel, I can choose to create a list based on a range of cells, which is pretty much exactly the function I require. However, in Numbers I can only seem to create plain text items in a pop-up menu and not reference any cells.


For a little bit more info, I have a separate sheet in my workbook that contains item codes, descriptions, and prices. I can reference them normally in the other sheets. I want to be able to select a cell in one sheet and have a list / pop-up menu come up with all the item codes from the other sheet, and have it automatically update if I add a new one.


Is this possible or will I have to switch to that horrid beast Excel?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire