mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Applescript read specific data out of iWork Numbers


I am trying to get data out of a table in Numbers. I have an index number, I need to get the name associated with it in applescript. (Eventually I need to set names of files with one of columns of this number sheet)


here is what I got:



tell application "iTunes"
repeat with theTrack in selection
set theFile to location of theTrack
tell application "Finder" to set theName to name of theFile
set surahNameAsString to characters 1 thru 3 of theName as text
--set album of theTrack to surahName
set surahNumber to surahNameAsString as integer
log ("here")

set aName to my getAName(surahNumber)

--set the year of theTrack to 1985

end repeat
end tell

on getAName(surahNumber)
tell application "Numbers"
activate
set t to front document's active sheet's first table's cell whose value is surahNumber
--set t to front document's active sheet's first table's first column
repeat with c in t
set theValue to c's value
end repeat
end tell
return theValue
end getAName




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire