vendredi 26 décembre 2014

After erasing 200 GB I need to repair it using the Recovery HD


I was cleaning my macbookpro, erasing all unused files i had on it, after that I decided to erase the free space, so i will have all my files organized and cleaned the "used space", after that I verified the disk that shows the following error:


"This disk needs to be repaired using the Recovery HD. Restart your computer, holding down the Command key and the R key until you see the Apple logo. When the OS X Utilities window appears, choose Disk Utility."


The questions are: 1- My mac will go from scratch, means erase all the programs, files, music, pictures etc?


2- What if I instal Yosemite, it will solve my problems?


3- if number 2 dont solve the problem, there are any steps I should now?


Im backing up now my macbook on time machine, just in "case" I loose it all, and before I erased the free space all was fine!!!!


Tnk u all!!!


my computer![][1]


enter image description here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire