vendredi 5 décembre 2014

2 different types of Booting? MBPr mid-2014


So i just got a new mac book pro retina 15inch, yesterday. When I used it for the first few hours, the way it would boot, it would appear to boot like in 2 seconds, it'd go straight to the user login screen and once i logged in, it'd show a loading bar(which I assume, caused the "real boot" and loaded the OS enviorment). I liked this, made it seem "faster".


Sadly a known FireVault bug/issue affected me so the disk wouldnt finish encrypting, so I restored back to a fresh install, and now the laptop boots the typical way.


Shows apple logo and the loading bar first, which indicates the operating system is loading and then shows the user screen, and when you login it doesnt have the loading bar this time(i assume because the OS is already loaded) and just logs in instantly.


Is there anyway I can go back to previous way? I prefer it because although its the same boot speed from power button to user desktop. It just creates an illusion of a faster boot.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire