dimanche 30 novembre 2014

New Apple ID, Can't update previous apps on mac


So I have a macbook pro and I recently made a new apple ID account due to a muck up with the old one the whole family was using. I've changed everything on my mac to make sure that my apple ID account is the only one logged in and everything which is working fine, the only problem is, 2 original apps that come with the mac (iPhoto and iMovie) need to be upgraded but every time i try to upgrade them it asks for my old apple id which is disconnected so it won't let me update them.


Can I delete these original apps off my mac and re download them under my new account? if so how do i save all my photos on iPhoto?


I'm not great with technology so if you have any ideas to help please put every step and detail in.


Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire