dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Mac Mail has very slow to send/receive mail (plus other bugs too)


It's been worse since Yosemite.


From the same exchange account (office365) I will send and receive emails instantly on my phone, but they will take several minutes through the app.


Loading existing conversations also often takes a long time.


Conversations often get jumbled up and emails that don't belong will be added to a conversation.


And finally accepting event invitations is a little messed up. I click accept and nothing happens. Then a few minutes later the email will dissapear and the event will appear in the calendar.


I am having these issues on both my laptops.


I've tried offlining and enabling the account. Also tried reindexing.


Does anyone know if these are just Yosemite bugs? Or is there somethinng I can do to fix it?


Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire