samedi 29 novembre 2014

How to Sync Gmail's "Other" Contacts with OS X Yosemite (Mail.app and Contacts) and iOS Mail


I'm trying to get Mail.app on OS X Yosemite to autocomplete contacts on my Gmail "Other" group - i.e. the contacts google creates for you once you've sent them an email.


I have a Google "Internet Account" setup in OS X, which syncs Google's contacts, but only the ones in my Gmail "Address Book", which does not include the earlier "Other".


If I try to set up a CarDav account in Contacts with my gmail credentials it tells me it's a duplicate, and if I try to add some extra dots to my email, it will create my account, but immediately turn it into a Google account as opposed to a CarDav.


I would ideally like to achieve a similar setup on iOS, having the Gmail "Other" available for autocomplete on iOS Mail


Any pointers would be greatly appreciated





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire