samedi 29 novembre 2014

How to reorder contact info in Contacts.app


I'm a hoarder of contact info in Contacts.app. I always keep people's old contact info in Contacts.app entry so that, for example, their pic will show up in Mail.app on even old emails from them.


This leads to a lot of contact info building up, and I would like to reorder such contact info so that older ones are lower on the list. There doesn't seem to be an in-app way to do this, outside of manually putting everything in again in the order that you want them. That is particularly annoying because I'd like the newest contact info at the top and each time anyone changes anything I'd have to redo the order, and also it's not feasible to implement it over a large contact database, which I have.


So:



  1. Contrary to my assumption, is there an easy in-app way to do this?

  2. If not, is there any third-party product that will do this?

  3. If not, is there a way that I can just go into the database and do this?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire