dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Alfred Terminal / Shell Command does not work


In Alfred, if I type > ls must open iTerm2 with that command. Well, does not work for me.


In Application if I select Terminal instead of iTerm2, works.


enter image description here


If I select Application → Custom, it shows the applescript code you can see below and works.


enter image description here


If I select Application → Custom and modify the tell application line replacing Terminal with iTerm, does not work.


enter image description here


If I open Script Editor and type the following applescript code, does not work:



tell application "iTerm"
activate
do script "ls"
end tell


If I remove do script line open iTerm.


Any ideas of why do script line does not work with iTerm?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire